rei camelbak Hydratation Backpacks ,Camelbak Octane XTC Backpacks Grey/Black/Blue Hydratation camelbak military,best value
All of our Octane series packs are made from ultra-light materials so they’re good for adventure racing, trail running or XC bike riding – anything where you need to move fast and minimize weight. The Octane™ XCT takes this approach to extremes by stripping the pack down to the basics. Inside you’ll find our 3 liter Antidote Reservoir, which drops in behind the back panel. Outside weve added a single vertical zip storage pocket on the front and two stash pockets on the waist belt and harness so you can keep essentials close at hand. For safety weve added reflectivity front and back and a whistle on the harness.
- Key Pack Features: Ultra-light materials, essentials pocket, front and back reflectivity, safety whistle, overflow storage bungee
- Designed to Carry: Extra layers, ultra-light weather protection, trail maps, energy bars
- Antidote Reservoir Features: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Total Capacity: 210 cu in / 3.5L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 11 oz / .32 kg
- Torso Length: 15 in / 39 cm
- Back Panel: Air mesh
- Belt: Fixed 25mm / 1' with cargo pockets
- Harness: Independent suspension with dual pockets and slider sternum strap
- Fabric: 240D diamond ripstop nylon
- We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
- DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
- The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
- These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Are you interested in Camelbak Octane XTC? At this moment the product is in stock at hot sale Online Chicago
, your online outdoor store. At hot sale Online Chicago
you can find more outdoor products from the brand Camelbak. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Camelbak Octane XTC in just a few clicks. Discover hot sale Online Chicago
´s wide range of outdoor supports now.
Camelbak - Hydratation - Backpacks ,Color: grey,Color: black,Color: blue
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.